Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bali On Morning

I have write bali live at night and midnight until whole morning. Bali is never sleep. what must to do in the morning , let see.....

1. Water Boom
At jl.kartika plaza, front of discovery mall

2. Tanjung Benua Watersport
This watersport I like very much , but wrrrrm middleing expensive



3. Objek Recreation

Tanah Lot

Taman Ayun
Badugul
Uluwatu
Kintamani


6. Beach


Pantai Kuta

Dreamland


5. Shopping

more branded shop you can find here



For the hotel I choose " karthi Hotel" in jl. kartika plaza near from discovery plaza and waterboom. Actually I more like stay around legian , but I thinking that legian should be loud and wow at night so is not good for my sister , and she also dont like place like that.




the price Rp. 350.000,- for one night or +/- around RM 120 like that

3 comments:

Bali Hotel said...

Refresh your body and soul by having a short holiday break in Bali, Indonesia. Travel from your country into Bali is easier now as there are many flights linking to Bali. This small island provides wide range of Bali hotels from cheap Bali hotels to private Bali villas at special rates.

iCalvyn.com said...

the structure of the building are really different from ours, and the feeling are cool.

hopefully I hv opportunities to snap kaw kaw soon...

Thily said...

icalvyn, come and snap more picture at there..