Thursday, March 3, 2011

One night Tomok Parapat trip with shouters

I dont know how to describe my feeling, very happy, excited, syook, afraid, tired ..........but all of that really make me satisfied.

Not much interested picture I can take it , but I already have the picture before (see on my previous post tongging and Brastagi)

The main purpose is I can meet more shouters from Penang and KL then we have excited adventure. We all knew to get a boot from the harbour is the scariest part of the whole trip, bcos we too late get the harbour , it was dark liao. That's why vingie called it " SOMALI SCARY PIRATES" LOL ....Nice vingie I like it !........

along the way I really hope that our driver can seattle a boat for us bcos he is a man and maybe a driver more easier to communicate with there local people, but I see he also not sure how to get the boat #$%^%&^^*&**&&^$%(_))(*$$

Since im living at Medan I never know that Toba has very awsome place like TABO COTTAGE , Satkuru memang hebat he found it from internet

Here my opinion for shouters

Satkuru : Our chief & guide , leadership, thankyou for being our guide

Angeline : Friendly and enjoying , she teach me how to play monopoly deal, at least Im the winner mah :D :D :D

Vingie : attractive, cheerful, fussy.......our trip more colourfull and commotion bcos of you and JJ

colleen : Tomboy and nice person :D .... hidden photografer with her pocket camera

Asrar : Cool

Emily : Mature, emily...........come again to medan for shoping :D

Sherlyn ; Silent

Ai ling : Enjoy, simple,mature, easy going and friendly...this trip make you disgrasp then vomit , hope you still interest come to medan

Aaroon : Unique, fun and motorcycle racer , thank you for carry me! its fun
JJ : still same like I meet him at penang , he is funny, buzzing and waist LOLOLOL, he is my hokkien teacher

Kong : Care, he let me sit at comfort space, hope your back is OK during in the bumpy van

desmond : Mr.sleeping wake up!!! you fall asleep on who shoulder?

11 comments:

angelinemiss said...

I miss youuuu...! Aiyak, u so fast update post d. I baru nak transfer photos from camera to pc nia. Hahaha!

Thily said...

but i didn't got more picture , only 20 nia haha

millymin said...

you don't have to worry. Pictures are all on our side. Once we combine all our pics, you'll be surprise. But honestly, din take much this trip :( Anyway, glad to meet you and more trips with you hopefully :) I miss the potholes ride... its exactly a week ago edi.

Munak said...

Wah silent picture of me haha thank you thank you, i like it!!!!

Yenty: Cheerful, funny, thoughtful and full of fun!!!! your comment "i try to press little" with the gestures was too funny and can't forget that haha thank you for the fun time and taking care of us in medan :)

Thily said...

emily im waiting the video hahaha

asrar : like you said mah, silent picture is natural hahaha

Thily said...

@ asrar: very phaiseh lah! dont lough my bad english :-P

Munak said...

its not the english Yenty, is that gesture you made hehehe

Thily said...

@.@ o-ouw i didn't realize and remember what i has done . don't say that you have the silent video!

vingie.com said...

thank you Yenty! :)

I had so much fun in Medan. and I really like the cheese cake you bought!

Do visit us soon!

AaronWoolala said...

Fun is good. Hahaha. See you again Yenty ;)

Thily said...

vingie: yup if we meet again i will bought the bolu gulung

Arron: yup see you again