Friday, August 17, 2007

About Me





Emm....., this is my first articles in this blog. Some of my friends have blogs in friendster website, so I try to write at another website. I can share my happiness, sadness & my life with my friends.
Nowadays, I always think about my character, I find that I'm a girl who does'nt dare to open her heart to everybody. I feel the relationship between friends & people are so complicated. I mean I can't manage it. I don't know what they think about & what they want to do. I feel a little bit bashful when I'm with them. I'm afraid when people uncomfortable with me. I have one idiom about this kind of condition " heart is difficult to be understood by another heart, because there are two skins between them". And at the same time, I'm a girl who is sanguine, fun & enjoy. Heheheheheh......*_* I do not even understand myself, what kind of people I am................
I'm not good at writing articles, I mean my words are not wonderful enough to attract other & my english is not good. So if you find a mistake at my sentences, you may tell to me. My business which I write on the blog are just from my daily life

3 comments:

SaeWei said...

WELCOME TO BLOGGER THILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And not orgetting this --> WELCOME TO SHOUTOUT TOO!!!!!!!! Wee~

Dexter said...

thily...

omg... no one can truely understands each and another... the most is 80-90% only...

cheer up... if u hav any problem or need some one to talk to u can always find me... hehe...

by the way... welcome to our family...

Liagiba-Abigail said...

hey there thily...blogging and shout out-ing is an exciting journey. Welcome. hope to know you more =)