Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Invitation of Wedding Party

Discern my post before, I continued my writing about my style. I will share with you for the first time I wear a skirt. Well, Im never wear it after I have finish my secondary school. When I am a child, I am unconcerned the special moment, party, invitation or something like that. We don’t need to mind whether the dress suitable or not. Becouse when we are children, all dress are seem cute to attach at we body. No one complain you appearance, comment you unfashionable.

Like I tell before, I like wear T-shirt and jeans. Almost of my clothes are casual mode. So if I have invitation of wedding party, Im really confuse. Its imposible come to wedding party with use the blue jeans.

Im grow up with my small and thin body. So I have some problem when I must prepare my dress. Luckly, my mother can to sew. She have been to sew since she still school age. She is more know size and shape of my body than other singer.


And yes!!! I wear the simple black gown and also with the simple accessories. Im glad meet almost of my friends at the party. They are friendly, nice, and unity. Its make me felt happy, glad and yearn.

2 comments:

FireWire said...

thin people usually hard to find nice clothes but you are looking great there. your mum's masterpiece?

Weird Dan said...

thin people really hard to find nice clothes..

Even guys also have a problem with that. Buy too big later makes one too thin..